Fatburger - Their Food Is Overpriced And A RipOff!
I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience.
For what I ordered which consisted of supposedly a large size hamburger WITHOUT cheese, a regular soft drink and a Very Small Fries, the Expensive Price Of $11.43 was Simply Far From Reasonable, nor Worth It!
That was a lot of Money to pay for such a Small Meal and In Addition, when I was inquiring at the counter about putting everything on it, they tried to CHARGE ME EXTRA FOR TOPPINGS, such as for Shredded Cheddar Cheese which was NOT the Same Cheese Slices that they charge extra for.
This to ME was OVERPRICED and I personally was NOT happy at all with my order, nor the price, period!
Since I am was so Angry and Upset over this First Time Experience, I have made out a Very Special Request for a Full Refund In The Amount Of $11.43 so that I do Not have to contact my Credit Card Company and do the Same Thing!
Enclosed, in the attachments, please find several pictures of the food items, along with a copy of my receipt for your reference.
When I did contact their corporate office, all they did was forward my letter to the franchisee owner who goes by the name of Sunny Vaid who did absolutely Nothing To Satisfy Me!
He just wrote me this *** Text which said the following and is written in very Poor English by the way...
Hello Howard,Hope all is well with you.I got your complain.With all do respect1) Cheddar Cheese is Extra and its mention on the menu. So plesae don't think if anybody is trying to rip you off.2) Meal Deal you got is "King Meal Deal"Which include half a pund burger fries and the drink.
Now please advice How can we be help to you.
It is very simple.
I have already disputed the amount on my credit card and am Never going back!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Overpriced food
- Charging me extra for toppings
- No resolution from the franchisee owner
- Poor excuses from the franchisee owner
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fatburger Large Meal
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! My Doctor Moy who is one of the most Famous Dermatologists in Beverly Hills had one of his..."
- "I Hate This Company With A Passion! No Wonder The Other Review Gave Them A One (1) Star Rating As Well! I have been severely harassed and tormented by Ruben s Jr...."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."